Why I love being a grown up
(whoever says your school years are your best are liars, or didn't make the best life choices!)
- I get to chose how I spend my days. If I feel like staying in bed, I can (I actually never chose this, but its nice to know I could!)
- I get to be irresponsible and only have to answer to myself
- I can wear what I want, for no good reason. Pink prom dress just to cheer myself up....oh yes.
- I don't have to spend time with people who don't make me feel good.
- I can eat whatever food I feel like, no matter what time of day.
- I can sleep wherever I fancy.
- I don't have to care so much about what my peers think of me. It's pretty exhausting worrying about what people think of you.
Why do you love being a grown up?