I hate this picture, but wanted to show that I have off-style days! This morning I am hungover and am going on a second treasure hunt (oddly wearing the same cardigan I wore last time!). So I need to do lots of walking.
* My usual bandana and vintage glasses.
* Flamingo cardigan, which I think was Dorothy Perkins ages ago.
* Blue and white checked shirt, which was a charity shop find but is high street (perhaps New Look).
* Belt is pink leopard print plastic and is Betsy Johnson
* Skinny jeans are Primark.
*Pop Art Converse which were a gift from France.