Well, I'm a very lucky lady, and don't I know it. Each year I try and document my presents to give me a focused amount of time to reflect on who got me what, and on how lucky I am to have people who love me, and who chose to get me some awesome things.
So, for any of you who are nosy enough to be interested, here is most of what I got (from top left box clockwise)
1. Hair clips (for every colour I could be) and black chiffon head scarf
2. Dog Tooth wool coat
3. Dents navy beret, two silk scarves and vintage glasses (broken but too pretty not to keep)
4. Vintage orange cape with rose cardigan clips
5. Vintage deadstock cowboy shirt and Monsoon jumper
6. Patent black doctor martin boots
7. Vintage Amami setting lotion bottle with bakalite lid, three vintage bottles, two Charles and Diana glasses and unused vintage clippers
8. A fold out picnic mat, a dog oven glove thing to dry Ellinton with, and a dog jacket.
9. Tissues, Liz Earle stuff, Chanel perfume, Calvin Klein perfume, Vasaline, Latte Lip Balm, No 7 eye shadow, Monsoon hand mirror
10. Two diaries, Cath Kidson doggy tin, blue poodle soap dispenser, rockabilly cd, leopard print tights
11. Vintage white cardigan
12. Vintage silver notes and stamp holder.
What a haul! I hope that the gifts that I gave made my recipients feel as loved as my gifts made me feel!