One of the things I really enjoy about our little salon is how 'connected' we can be with our clients. Some tweet us, some chat on instagram, others are facebook friends, and it often feels like we're hanging out with friends. What a great way for work to feel!
So, I asked on twitter this morning what you loved about your job, and here are some of the replies:
"when my boss is supportive and awesome."
"seeing my ideas come to life"
"Being my own boss."
"sounds corny as hell but knowing I make a difference - I work in fundraising for a fab charity."
"my boss is awesome"
"I work for Tiffany & co I make dreams come true "
"It's super creative and I often get to spend my nights in an empty museum :)"
"the industry I work in and the people I work with, they're incredible :"
" I love being in the position of being "retired" and never having to think about work again"
It got me thinking about the 5 things I love most about my job:
1. I get to work with people I enjoy spending time with
2. I get to do a variety of tasks, and I enjoy most of them.
3. I don't have to get up early.
4. I can work away from a desk - in bed, at coffee shops etc.
5. The harder and more productively I work, the more rewards that come my way.
What do you love about your job?