Apologise for the shoddy stock images....I promise I own all of these!
Over the years I have become less fickle with my make-up, and have learnt the hard way that sometimes the grass isn't greener. I woudl try a a new product, even though I was happy with my old one, and then become disappointed that I had wasted the money!
Here are some products I now happily stick with.
- Max Factor Colour Adapt in Creamy Ivory
- Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara in waterproof black
- Benefit Dallas
- Mac Fluidline
- Rockalily Lipstick (of course!)
- Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
- Liz Earle Super Skin Concentrate
Have you tried any of these products? What are your holy grail items that you don't risk going without?