This is the Autumn issue of Beautiful Magazine, which is available in Tescos, Evans and online.
''Beautiful is the first glossy women’s magazine in the UK to be totally dedicated to building self esteem and reversing the damage done by traditional women’s media and advertising, which have eroded women’s self worth over the last two decades. ''
If you turn to the final page......you'll see me!
If you flick to the beauty pages, you'll also see Rockalily Lipsticks featured on a page describing how you can recreate the catwalk makeup from Dior.
Are we ready for a glossy magazine that:
- Only publishes images of models who are size 12 and over.
- Does not insult our readers with diet and weight loss advice.
- Celebrates beauty and diversity and does not use image manipulation to make models look thinner.
- Bans adverts that are harmful to self esteem.
- Dedicated to building self worth from cover to cover.
- Reports on the latest research into the effects of the media on women, including our relationship with ourselves, our relationships and our bodies.
- Presents exciting ideas, news with substance for smart and sassy women
- Showcases fashion that is both sexy and accessable for all. Your body. Your Style.
What do you think?