From Top Left - Miss Astronaut, Elvis Barbie, Sinatra Barbie, Vincent Van Gogh Barbie, Strictly Come Dancing Barbie
From Bottom Left - Countess Dracula, Circus Barbie, Grace Kelly Barbie, Grace Kelly (2) Barbie
I love that there are an Elvis and Sinatra doll, not because they are vintage legends, but also because of the fact that Barbie didn't care that she was a girl - she can still be inspired by them. I also love seeing Barbie in a suit!
- Barbie launched in March 1959
- Her statistics were 39-18-33 (what an hourglass! Eeek!)
- She got her first tan in 1971
- In 1966 Barbie was even a Pan Am Stewardess
- Ken was born in 1961
- She has owned 9 horses and her poodle was called Prince
- Her careers include - model, ballerina, nurse, surgeon, athlete, teacher, vet, astronaut, UNICEF Ambassador, army officer, pilot, rap musician, baseball player and police officer.