It is fast approaching the time of year when we all scratch our heads to come up with cool, quirky, unique or alternative gift ideas for those we love. The fear of resorting to a gift set that will end up in the charity shop come January looms near. Here are ten suggestions, all under £10, all from independent retailers that may give you a few ideas.
If you want to spend a little more, try my Alternative Christmas Gift Ideas - all under £20 from Indie Companies.
1. This is a scented burger hand mirror from Little Miss Delicious which could make a quirky present for your lipstick loving friends - I can never own too many lipstick mirrors!
2. Give someone the chance to travel in style with this pin up travel card holder from Retro Dec.
3. You could give the retro lady in your life a way to always have a good hair day with my Rockalily Bandanas.
4. Give a gift of a burlesque glamour with some nipple tassels! These heart ones are from Playful Promises.
5. Following on the pin-up vibe, how about giving some retro seamed stockings from What Katie Did?
6. This is a hand crafted rubber stamp, and Skull and Cross Buns have loads on offer! A nice unique gift!
7. This is a cute leather brooch from Love From Hetty and Dave which would look lovely on a jacket or two.
8. This super hot chilli pepper bracelet is from Stick em Up and would make a fun stocking filler.
9. This bull ring is from Abilu and would certainly cheer me up on christmas morning.
10. If you can't be with someone this christmas you could send them a lipstick biscuit in the post! This is from Biccies.