Over a year ago I blogged about my love for Kid President, and its been ace to watch his awesomeness continue to grow! Today I enjoyed another of his videos, "20 things we should say more often"
20. Thank you
19. Excuse me
18. Here is a surprise corndog I bought you because you're my friend
17. I'm sorry
16. I forgive you
15. You can do it (but don't say it if it's something they can't do)
14. I've got barbecue sauce on my shirt too (before you say something about the barbecue sauce on someone else's shirt, take a look at the barbecue sauce on your own shirt)
12. Everything is going to be okay
11. Aw you got me a corndog too?! You shouldn't have!
10. I don't know
9. You're so awesome I named my dog/boat/self after you
8. Hello, person I've never met before! Here's a high five
7. My sports team isn't always the best sports team
5. *silly fart noise*
4. I disagree with you, but I still like you as a person who is a human being and I will treat you like that because if I didn't it would make everything bad and that's what lots of people do and its lame
2. Life is tough but so are you
1. Something nice
The ones that I particularly like are numbers 20 (Thank you), 15 (You can do it), 12 (Everything is going to be okay), 10 (I don't know), 4 (I disagree with you but I can still be kind) and 1 (Be nice). I wonder if the same ones stood out for you? Saying nothing (number 6) is also largely under valued in today's society I think!